1. Learn how to create and maintain an effective social media presence.
2. Understand the various advantages and disadvantages of different social media sites.
3. Develop the skills to create engaging and attention-grabbing social media posts.
4. Learn how to use live streaming to reach a wider audience.
5. Utilize analytics tools to measure the impact of social media posts and live streaming.
6. Gain an understanding of how to use social media to reach potential customers.
7. Develop the skills to manage and respond to customer inquiries on social media.
8. Comprehend the importance of developing a consistent social media posting schedule.
9. Understand the fundamentals of using social media for marketing and advertising.
10. Explore the concept of maintaining a professional image on social media.